
I haven't been great on keeping up with the blog lately and I hate that because I love to print these out into books and keep them and have all our memories in one place, I'm going to have to summarize most of the past few weeks, but the trip to the zoo and train ride will be separate and will come soon. We sure have been busy and having lots of fun!
Delaney is really into feeding herself these days, she doesn't want much help, she'll usually refuse to eat if I am helping at all, so this is what she looks like after lunch each day with yogurt.

She has also figured out how to take her own clothes off!!!! Oh no! By the way, did you know that a whole load of laundry can be ruined by two crayons (blue and yellow)? They were in Blake's pocket I guess. Luckily it's the end of the season and most of it was summer stuff, but there was a few pair of new pants in it! Ahhh! With some stain remover, vinegar, and extra detergent I managed to get most of it out still staying toxin free for the most part!

Bath time is fun every other night, the kids aren't going to know what it's like to bathe separate, well they don't like too. They love having their best friend with them to play in the tub. Every now and then they get in mommy's big tub, they like that deep water, it's much harder to wash them in that one tough!

The car wash is still a hit. Blake tells me every day that it's open and the car is dirty. I know they like us there!

Harris Teeter is a trip I can't avoid and the only way I can get groceries and keep them both contained is the race car cart! I can't believe I'm that mom with one, but there's not really an option right now. They love the green one currently!
We had a neighborhood party in the park on the USC/UGA football game day and had lots of fun with our neighbors and friends (old and new).
Delaney has a cute Tarheels cheer leading outfit this year and Blake loves his Gamecock football jersey still. It'll get a lot of use this year and we travel to Columbia for the home games.

Kindermusik, Mission Friends, and Wednesday night supper has started back at OBC. Miss Melinda is a hit in Kindermusik and Ms. Wendy (Dr. Wendy at the Pediatric office) and Ms. Carrie have grabbed Blake's attention in Mission Friends this year after a bit of a fight to get him to go the first few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment