Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

There she goes again. Blake not quite himself.


Really???!!! She's climbing on everything! 
 Notice her hands, she fell just after I took this picture.












Blake hasn't been himself the past couple days. He is crying about the smallest things. Yesterday he threw a fit about his basketball not bouncing. It was a little flat. He cried about it for an hour, poor guy. (I didn't have a needle and was fixing supper). He hasn't been eating as well as he used to either, supper just isn't his thing. He still sucks all his food too, he won't use his teeth to chew so he takes forever! Usually 45 min for lunch. I had to start setting a timer to encourage him to eat faster, seems to be working so far.
We set the timer on the garden light to go off at 7:30 each night, he says let me see, goes to look at it close, like he can't see it from further away and then says, "ok daddy, time to go read books" (night night). He loves repitition, just like most toddlers, I'm just seeing it first hand. He is such a sweet and sensitive boy. He gets so upset at himself if he does something to make me mad, or to hurt Delaney (she could care less!) He will make a great husband and daddy one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment