Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dinners with the Davis family


I've had a hard time getting Blake (and now Delaney) to eat enough veggies until I discovered Jessica Seinfield's cookbooks.  Lots of yummy recipes in them, including our favorite Enchilada, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, breakfast puffs, any many, many more!


They all have pureed veggies in them so they eat them without even knowing it.  I offer veggies with the meal too so they are used to trying some but I don't stress over trying to get them to eat them this way.  Plus, Kevin and I love them too and we eat more veggies!
I made Spinich, carrott, sweet potato, and apple puree today.  I steam them all in the microwave, then use my Beabe and Magic Bullett to puree them.  You can use a food processor though.  I make a bunch of them at a time.  I use this Pampered Chef Cinnamon mix and add it and a little sweet potato to the apples to make a wonerdul applesauce, the kids are testing it out below!  It's a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment