Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A full Saturday!

We had a full day today! It started at 6:15 when everyone woke bright and early. I took the girls to th lock in by 7am and Kevin got Blake to his basketball game at 7:30 for pictures before his 8:30 game. He played great, he used wonderful teamwork, passing and dribbling, shooting when open, but not just throwing it up. I was so proud of him!
Lilli Jane made it longer than I expected, but we ducked out early and she was asleep before we left the parking lot.

Kevin took the kids for a treat after the game while I got laundry started and ate a little breakfast.

Then Blake and I left the house again, in the pouring rain, to head to watch Peyton's game, then run an errand to Target. We came home, wrapped presents, showered, and were out the door to the 2 birthday partisa t the bowling alley...Coaslon and Sophia. Blake went back and forth between the two.
He bowled with Coalson and ate lunch with Sophia's group. He sang at both parties and ate a cupcake at Sophia's. I enjoyed his at Coalsons.
 
I believe Sophia and Blake are very similar in their personalities. They both love to be fun. Blake likes to make people laugh and Sophia loves to smile and laugh, she is so full of joy!
We grabbed a ride with David over to the Winthrop games since Kevin left with my keys when he took Lilli Jane home for a nap...it's still raining at this point. We popped by to say hello to Allen Ullrich who was having a birthday party at th game. Delaney hung out with her boys from church for a little while.
We went to visit Big Stuff.
Delaney was excited to find some girls behind her not interested in the game either. She helped make bracelets with them. They were so nice to her.

Kevin came to pick us up about 4:10pm and we went to get my car and head home for the evening. He found some stuff in th fridge to throw together a yummy, healthy shrimp pasta meal with cabbage! It was excellent, I couldn't get enough cabbage. I planned the dinner menu for the week, opened mail, we all cleaned up, played a game of Shoots and Ladders, did a little more laundry, cashed out our piggy banks ( getting a check from me to put in the bank), all before bath and bed at 7:30.

We had some tired kids tonight for sure! I am one tired mama! Kevin got nap times with Lilli Jane today, so he's using his energy to watch some football with Chris Fisher...I am finishing this blog, so I don't forget the day, then closing my eyes. Goodnight!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment