Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ready for church

We had a little photo session before church today,

I am so proud of OBC and all they are teaching our kids already. Both big kids can say a few Bible verses, The Lord's Prayer, and sing many songs. They can both sit through the first part of church until it's time for them to leave and understand that we donate money to help other people. They know that a missionary is someone that goes where God tells them to spread His love and that we can be missionaries in our own backyard by giving the mission center things that we don't need anymore or have outgrown. I am proud that they choose their Bible to read at night and want to pray at meals and nighttime. I feel like we are on the right path, but couldn't be there without our church family. Thank you OBC whip for what you have meant to me for 32 years and what you mean to my children already.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment