Delaney had Mrs. Helms' class end of the year parties at Jonah's house. I couldn't believe all the kids sat on the blanket to eat lunch and stayed seated, maybe I need 10 other 3 year olds daily to help keep her seated during meals. She will not stay seated during meals at home.
Her other end of the year party for Ms. Tina's class was at Chick-Fil-A. She showed all the boys how to climb to the top of the playground. She may be the only girl, but she holds her own with all the boys.
Blake's end of the year party for Mrs. Cranford's class was at his best friend's house, James. Kevin took him to the party and had to leave him and I picked him up so we both got to enjoy it a little bit. The kids love playing together and are at that age now where they want to play with friends, not just by themselves. It's so sweet. He'll miss some of these friends next year, but is excited that many will be in his class again with Mrs. Taylor next year in the 4 year old program.



No comments:
Post a Comment