The past 10 weeks I haven't had much desire to remember of this pregnancy becuase I've been so sick. I just hope it's going to get better from here. The kids have still been doing things, but I haven't captured moments much...I do plan to go back and add things in, like Halloween, etc.
I finally only feel sick at night and not bad during the day. I'm getting more done and the campaign is over so I have more time to relax and enjoy the pregnancy and be a mom to Blake and Delaney.
I have gained about 4 pounds so far and have to eat every two hours or I'll get sick. I pee about 3 times a night and am always dehydrated it seems.
We told the kids about the baby 2 days ago, they are super excited and are telling everyone. They kiss my belly good morning and good night and ask questions about it. Blake wants another sister and Delaney wants a brother. One will get their wish!
No comments:
Post a Comment