Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 25, 2012

Ocean Isle Beach

IMG_5427I don’t post stuff about vacations on Facebook because I don’t want people to know I’m out of town, but I have this blog private for the most part, I think only about 8 people read it and I’m gone a while so I’m going to post about our summer day to day IMG_4888since we are at the beach for a while.  We have been coming to OIB since I was born, we rented many years and built when I was about 16, we moved into a non-rental house when Kevin and I were married, and just a couple IMG_4890weeks after Delaney was born we moved into this current house on the Intercoastal with a pool.  The kids and I love to be down here in the summer and Kevin comes to visit Thursday night through Sunday night. 

We have a golf cart the kids love to travel around the island on and a boat the Granddad takes us out on every now and then.  The lifejackets are quite IMG_4886uncomfortable at a young age so we don’t venture out long.  The “beach museum” is lots of fun, we have already gone with “mama”.  It has a great playground beside it, we usually hit it up in the mornings after a walk or a bike ride before it gets too hot.  (I don’t understand why they can’t make slides in a material that won’t get hot in the sun!)  We are only a few days in to our summer, but we already have made memories…

No comments:

Post a Comment