I have not written in a while, I plan to catch up with them over the next couple weeks, we have been so busy with Come-See-Me, a beach trip, Easter, Campaigning, potty training, and the terrible twos that I just haven’t been blogging much.
Both kids I can now say are potty trained! Blake wears a pull up at night still, but stays dry 99% of the time. We started at the beach two weeks ago and he had one accident at the beach and one on the playground here at home, other than that it’s all been in the potty. We had a few tears, well, screams the first few days, not for a diaper, but just that he had to go and didn’t want to let it out. He knew he was ready and we did too, kept pushing along and he did it! We all made it!
Delaney started in November, did well, regressed, and now I can say she is done too. She wears a diaper (doesn’t like the pull ups) for nap and night time, but if she pee pees in it or poops, she takes it off usually and calls us or goes back to sleep. Aw man, does that mean she needs a big bed now so she can get up and go when she needs to? Not sure I’m ready for that!
It’s interesting on the go, but with two of them, I’m getting it knocked out at once. Pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment