Our Family
Saturday, November 5, 2011
A wonderful Sunday School class
I was blessed to fall into a great group of friends at Oakland, my church I have attended since I was born, about 7 years ago. Once Kevin and I moved to Rock Hill we started attending more and after kids we have really been more involved. All the others in the class have kids too and we love gathering together to let them play, but mainly to enjoy some social time together. A big group of us went on a cruise not long ago and had a great time getting to know each other more on a social level. They are such a great support group and wonderful friends. This is Porter, Ali, Blake, Delaney, and John Howard, just a few of the sweet kids. Ali is so good with Delaney, I love it when she is around, I get to sit and enjoy some adult time.
Labels:
OBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment