Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 27, 2011

So thankful....

I am so thankful for a busy Thanksgiving week...
I am so thankful for having two families that love us...

I am so thankful for my husband and kids...
I am so thankful for our health...





I am thankful for our love...
I am thankful for our travels...
I am thankful for our fun...


We watched the parade, made Christmas shirts and presents, and had dinner with the Blake family (who Blake is named after obviously).





 We took a few family pictures, and even had a swim in the hot tub!  Delaney decided it was a little cool for her, so she took a 20 min shower instead which is her new favorite thing to do!



I have tried multiple times to get a family picture of the 4 of us, the one at the top of the page is the best so far, Blake usually refuses to corporate, as you can see in the Reindeer shirt picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment