Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 14, 2011

Life inspirations

One of the reasons I wanted to start this blog was to leave life inspiration for my kids, I want to leave this to them to read one day and know what I think of them as they are growing and changing each day, but also I want to let them know what I wish for them, dream for them, and hope for them.  I pray to God that they will grow up healthy and full of life.  Here are some things I have heard this week I want to write down for them to read one day.  one of my biggest fears is something will happen to me before I'm able to teach them all I want to about life and I want to always be there with advice for them.  I learn in quotes and grow in quotes, here are some thoughts. Some are from the sermon this week and some are from Oprah.

  • #1 thing to take with you in life is the meaning of life.  What is the meaning of life?  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, your soul, and your mind.  Love your neighbor as yourself.  Follow these two things in everything you do and God will be happy.
  • Live your life from the inside out, not the outside in.  Don't worry about what people think, if they have an opinion about you then they aren't a true friend.  
  • Everyone will not like you no matter how hard you try, that is okay.  Just be true to yourself.
  • Live your life for you, not for someone else.  Not for me, not for your dad, not for a friend, spouse, a child, no one, just for you!
  •  Love is the measuring stick for all growth.
  • Get ahead and stay ahead in school. Read before school starts for classes, them review during the semester to make it easier to learn.
  • Stay out of credit card debt!
  • Live below your means, but get want you need.
  • Enjoy college, have fun, go out, meet friends, enjoy life, live life, but do it in moderation!
  • Learning to love yourself as you age is one of the most challenging parts of life.
  • Your life is a reflection of the way you think. What you believe is what you become. 
  • Be an angel, watch over those around you and take care of all of those you love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment