

The kids and I head to the beach August 15-27 for a couple weeks in the sun. Wayne and Lynn Moody stopped by for a long weekend and Kevin came for just the weekend. Other than that it was just my parents, the kids and I. We had a great time! Blake loved Dr. Moody's iPad, and Mr. Moody showed Delaney some videos on it. I bet they'll be teaching me how to use it one day soon! :)

Kevin loves riding with Blake on the boat now that he can move around and enjoy it. Delaney falls asleep almost every time and is so uncomfortable in the baby life jacket. But she seems to like it.

Granddad had to go home a couple days to work, so he brought Coalson back with him when he came on Tuesday for a few days.

The kids all enjoy reading books in the big red chair with mama (Grandmother) each night before bed.
Blake and Delaney both will jump off the side and go under water with their swimmies on and swim on their own. It's great! I hope they remember the skills for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment