Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oakland Day School

Blake has had a wonderful year at preschool this year.  He has some wonderful new freinds and great teachers.  Kevin got to go watch his group time yesterday and I went today.  Of course he didn't "perform" for us, but they said he's does great at it all other days.  They sang songs, pointed to body parts, did the weather, counted, danced, and then had snack.  He wasn't scared about that part, he went right to his seat.  He was the last one there too.  He sucks all his food still, he has a hard time remembering to chew with his teeth, we're working on it though.  Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Leane were wonderful this year with him.  He loves going to school and is always doing things at home that I know I haven't taught him and I don't even think to teach him.  I'm so glad I sent him, even at this early age, it's the best thing I could have done for him.  I can't wait for Delaney to start next year.  She is always wanting to stay and play with him in his class, she'll fit right in next year.  I am so glad they will be her teachers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment