Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pam's birthday cake and party



The kids helped me make Pam's birthday cake, Pistachio chocolate chip!

We cook together a lot, they like to stand on the tower and help anyway they can. Delaney can now climb up by her self. She hasn't figured out how to get down. They both enjoy the ending! This was Delaney's first time licking a spatula, I didn't have to teach her at all, I have always had to remind Blake how to do it.

The first Williams kid's table! All 5 cousins eat without adults there with them! Ahhh, what an accomplishment!



We sang to Pam and everyone helped blow out the candles. I love Williams family dinner nights. This was a first in a long time, we don't get to do it with all of us often, but it's special and fun when we do!


Everyone loves the "birthday cupcakes". There weren't many crumbs to clean up.  Blake and Cousin Coalson are best buddies, they are enjoying their's together.

No comments:

Post a Comment